The LSSI-CE, requires everyone who has a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and require permission to download them.
It is not always possible to have updated information on cookies that third parties may use through this website.
Therefore, in case you encounter this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, I inform you of the importance of communicating it to me. You can too contact you directly with the third party to request information about the cookies that place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
1.How can we classify cookies?
According to its purpose:
Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of different options and services offered For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of the time of response, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page, For example, define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portals, to develop navigation profiles and be able to know the preferences of the users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, using an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest of a user, which is the product of more acceptance, etc.
Advertising / advertising cookies : Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on concrete criteria. For example the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising store behavior information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to term:
Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted at the end.
Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal, for a period of time longer, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters every time you visit the website.
2.The Cookies used by this THE WEB
On this website own and third-party cookies are used to ensure you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show you ads according to your interests and to obtain user statistics. As a user, you can refuse to process the data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site does not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Society of the information and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing , you will be lending your consent for the use of the cookies that I detail below.
The cookies on this website help:
• Make this website work correctly
• Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
• Remind you of your adjustments during and between visits
• Allow you to watch videos
• Improve site speed / security
• That you can share pages with social networks
• Continually improve this website
• Show ads based on your browsing habits
• Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Share personal identification data with third parties
3.Third party Cookies that we use on this web and that you must know
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are regularly tested for recommendations and reports. This may occasionally modify the configuration of cookies and that cookies not listed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are cookies provisional measures that are not always possible to inform and that only have purposes of study and assessment. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
• Those generated by analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website to analyze the use made by the users of the website and improve the usability of the same, but in no case are associated with data that could get to identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is on your page about what type of cookies they use.
• Google Adwords tracking: We use Google conversion tracking AdWords Conversion tracking is a free tool that indicates what it happens after a customer clicks on the ads, whether they have purchased a product as if you have subscribed to your newsletter. These cookies expire after 30 days and don’t they contain information that can identify you personally.
The advertising generated by AdWords, based on the interests of the user, is generated and show from the collected information of activities and navigations that the user performs on other websites, use of devices, apps or related software, interaction with other Google tools (DoubleClick cookies).
• Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing sitio® for example, when you use the button share content of sitio® in some social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks they use this website has its own cookie policies:
▪ Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy
Then, and according to the requirements of article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed are detailed usually while browsing this website:[Cookies: NID __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz]
Duration: 2 years
Purpose: They allow tracking of the website through the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the site web, search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link that you have selected, place of world from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service that Google offers, which is why we suggest you check the privacy page of Google Analytics, http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html for more information about cookies that use and how to disable them (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of the websites of third parties)
Cookies: doubleclick.com, DSIS- IDE-ID
Duration: 30 days
Purpose: This cookie is used to return to targeting, optimization, reporting and the Attribution of online ads. DoubleClick sends a cookie to the browser after any printing, clicking or other activity whose result is a call to the DoubleClick server. If the browser accepts the cookie, it is store in it]
4.How to manage and deactivate these Cookies
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your device, you can adapt the settings of the browser so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded. Of equal mode, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already find on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of the every browser and computer you use. The website makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered most widespread: Google Chrome – Internet Explorer – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari